Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Remembrance Water Practitioner Training
This training is for students who have already completed the Practitioner Training Foundational Course and are looking to take their healing to the next depths...in water!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the event
This training is for you:
- If you feel your old beliefs are keeping you stuck and you want to go through them;
- If you want to connect deeply to your heart and feel love;
- If you want to connect your spirituality to daily life;
- If you want keys to live a full life and express more of your light;
- If you want a deeper connection to your soul and inner light.
What do you experience during the training?
- You will experience the soul's journey through the 13 levels of consciousness - sound, color, and sacred geometry.
- You will encounter the power of the sounds, the voice and the three hearts of creation.
- You will receive a message from your soul from the Akasha records.
- You experience what is intuitive healing and you will learn how to heal yourself.
- You activate your pineal gland with an old lemurian tool.
- You will experience some powerful meditations which expand our consciousness, so you will get a deeper understanding of creation and our destiny.
- You get a simple and useful resource for your daily energy balance.
- You get an unique session of yin yoga and sound healing by special guests Thomas Prina and Denise Nalini Steinert.
- February, 28th 2020 : 13h-18h
- February, 29th 2020 : 10h-18h
- March, 1st 2020 : 9h-17h
"This is the most fascinating workshop I have visited in the recent years, it is rich in knowledge and opens the mind to the entire universe, to energy fields and sounds with stimulating meditations. White and Ori are excellent teachers!" - Shiri Shaked
This ticket is valid for the first 10 ticket sales.