Crystal Alchemy Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Hi, we are White & Ori. International healers and musicians, founders of the Remembrance Modality and your workshop creators and hosts.
We are moving to a new frequency and a new journey, one of deep awakening. We are in the process of moving from the third dimension to the fifth dimension of consciousness and we are being asked to take an active and conscious role in this new universal direction. Join us on this journey as we guide you on how to work with this new frequency and provide you with the tools to manifest the reality that your soul has always wanted.
Features of this life changing experience
- A powerful connection to the source through meditation and healing sounds and frequencies;
- You will learn advanced information about the current dimension transition and our role as we enter this new phase;
- Activate the frequency of expression and the power of the voice, in order to receive the new frequencies and extend the body of light;
- Experience heart-opening and clarity on your soul's journey;
- Find out what keeps you from living with courage and creativity;
- Experience a deep personal transformation process to come back home to yourself and live with power and presence; and
- Release fears that are holding you back from reaching fulfillment in your life!
- 3 days
- Thu: 4.30pm - 10pm
- Fri + Sat: 11am - 7pm
- “Workshop of love, home, space and allowance. The effects continue to seep and the ripples will continue. Thanks to loved ones, White and Ori, and the lovely fairy group that together we went through an exciting, empowering, expansive and loving journey.” - Orit Tefer
- "In thanksgiving for a connection to creativity, joy of life and a basket full of insights. An amazing workshop, touching on every facet, connecting to my higher self and supreme guidance. Precise scientific knowledge, which helps to make order, is transmitted simply and at an eye level with music and singing instruments, which come straight to the heart. I was in freedom, experiencing lightness and joy of life. White and Ori created a safe space, a sense of home where everyone was able to devote themselves and connect with their truth. The impossible is possible.” - Hadar Tahel