Water Remembrance Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Hi, we are White & Ori. International healers and musicians, founders of the Remembrance Modality and your workshop creators and hosts.
We have designed this world first experience because we understand that sometimes the best way to find our soul's purpose is to give ourselves space from our often busy schedule. We invite you to join us to relax for a weekend in a luxurious Desert Oasis, featuring treatments in Moa's Natural Lake, and workshops accompanied by crystal bowls and voice therapy. Over the weekend we will use healing sounds that cross the mind to pave a direct and accelerated way of communicating with the heart and soul.
Features of this life changing experience:
- A powerful initiation to connect to your personal frequency;
- Empower your confidence and strengthen your inner voice;
- Connection to the source of presence and your being;
- Remembrance of your true essence;
- Balancing of your energetic bodies in the natural lake, accompanied by crystal bowls and White’s voice therapy;
- Clarity and an increase in your personal frequency;
- Maximum of 30 participants to ensure an intimate and healing container.
The power of water treatments
- Water treatments bring us back to the womb and into our ultimate place of security;
- Water is the best conductor in nature, so the frequencies move through the water in such a way that it penetrates our physical body five times stronger that normal;
- We are 70% water, so when healing takes place in water, the lines blur and our physical body dissolves allowing the frequencies to penetrate deeper; and
- The element of water is the foundation of our emotions, where the deepest healing is needed.
- February, 28th 2020 : 13h-18h
- February, 29th 2020 : 10h-18h
- March, 1st 2020 : 9h-17h
In a unique oasis, Moa was founded for the purpose of being a home for a culture of peace: inner peace of each individual, peace between a man and his fellow brother, between different segments, races, and cultures in our society, between nations and most of all between the human race and the natural living environment. Through ecological and holistic vision, built with local earth bricks and an architectural approach of simplicity and sustainability, all those in order to provide a base for workshops, conferences and gatherings in the magical ambiance of the desert. Moa is surrounded by a vast ancient untouched desert, located along the ancient Nabatean incense route, between the legend city of Petra towards the seaport of the Mediterranean in an area recently declared as a world heritage site.
- "A weekend at Moa immersed in the Remembrance model was a gem in every way. I had the pleasure of participating in such an immense and wide-ranging experience, the divine vocals, the wavering melody, the water work and the lyrics that were precise and easy to capture. White and Ori activated and raised the frequencies to gain and resonate with many shades and sounds.” - Irit Dvlastein
- “I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the amazing experience I went through at this wonderful weekend in Moa. No words can describe the experience I had. I feel that by being able to participate, I received a huge gift.” - Noa Barak
- A daughter invited by her mother writes to her mother: "My beloved mother, the gift of life is the first and amazing gift you have given me. The second gift, this workshop, a thousand words cannot describe the power, sounds, tranquility and experience that is no less than divine…” - Yafit Weinstock